Automating Exchange / Exchange Online like a Pro - with Damian Scoles (MVP)
Do you have frequently recurring tasks in the daily operation of Exchange / Exchange Online?
These include, for example, creating new mailboxes, creating/editing out-of-office settings for ill employees, monitoring mailbox sizes or managing distribution lists.
PowerShell offers good possibilities to automate these and many other tasks. With ScriptRunner the use of PowerShell becomes more comfortable and even more team-compatible. This will free you from routine tasks and establish PowerShell step by step as an automation tool in your business processes.
We are happy to have long-time MVP Damian Scoles with us in this webinar. He is a ten-time Microsoft MVP specializing in Exchange, Office 365, and PowerShell who brings over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. In this webinar, Damian Scoles will take you closer to the topic and give you valuable tips!
This webinar is aimed at administrators, IT and DevOps professionals, PowerShell developers and IT managers.
We'll show you in this webinar:
- The possibilities of the Exchange PowerShell modules
- How to securely delegate PowerShell-based mailbox management to service desk employees via a web interface
- Allow users to run certain PowerShell scripts without giving them administrative Active Directory rights
- Easily manage, repeat, and monitor PowerShell scripts
- The pre-built scripts (ActionPacks) of ScriptRunner support you with the Exchange administration.
The webinar has already ended. However, we have recorded it for you!
Participation in all our webinars is free of charge.