ScriptRunner is the #1 platform for IT infrastructure management with PowerShell. Centralizing, standardizing, automating, delegating, monitoring, and controlling routine tasks frees up resources in IT operations. Administrators and DevOps teams can use and customize included script libraries or develop their own scripts. ScriptRunner allows you to securely delegate administrative tasks to users without PowerShell knowledge or appropriate rights.
ScriptRunner is used worldwide by IT teams of all sizes and industries. Since 2019 ScriptRunner Software GmbH is an independent subsidiary of AppSphere AG.
Do you need further information? Please feel free to contact us!
- New: ScriptRunner Version 2020R2 with new user portal and Microsoft Azure integration (01/21)
- ScriptRunner has made Trouble Shooter B.V. its partner in Belgium (09/20)
- New ScriptRunner eBook „PowerShell Security Guide“: Best practice guide for the safe use of PowerShell (09/20)
- ConsultingExperts B.V. brings ScriptRunner to the Netherlands (05/20)
- Set up and manage thousands of home office workstations with ScriptRunner (03/20)
- ScriptRunner Software as an independent subsidiary (08/19)
- ScriptRunner convinces Microsoft MVP Adam “The Automator” Bertram (01/19)
- badenIT GmbH: Managed Service Provider badenIT GmbH increases efficiency
- Bechtle AG: Reduce workload in IT operations
- Klinikum Ingolstadt GmbH: Healthy automation and delegation at Klinikum Ingolstadt thanks to ScriptRunner
- VINTIN Services GmbH: Automation cycles with PowerShell and the ScriptRunner Corporate Suite with the Paessler PRTG Monitoring Connector
Articles and White Papers
Reviews and reports about ScriptRunner
- 4sysops.com, Brandon Lee: ScriptRunner Portal Edition (07/21)
- 4sysops.com, Brandon Lee: PowerShell 7 delegation with ScriptRunner (07/20)
- 4sysops.com, Graham Beer: ScriptRunner Version 2019R2: PowerShell scripting for teams with self-service (12/19)
- 4sysops.com, MVP Timothy Warner: PowerShell for teams (02/2019)
- Adam The Automator, MVP Adam Bertram: ScriptRunner: Bringing PowerShell to DevOps (01/2019)
- Techsnips, MVP Adam Bertram: ScriptRunner videos (since 11/2018)
- IT-Administrator: ScriptRunner 2018R2 – Casing for the PowerShell (05/2018)