ScriptRunner is the #1 platform for IT infrastructure management with PowerShell. Centralizing, standardizing, automating, delegating, monitoring, and controlling routine tasks frees up resources in IT operations. Administrators and DevOps teams can use and customize included script libraries or develop their own scripts. ScriptRunner allows you to securely delegate administrative tasks to users without PowerShell knowledge or appropriate rights.
ScriptRunner is used worldwide by IT teams of all sizes and industries. Since 2019 ScriptRunner Software GmbH is an independent subsidiary of AppSphere AG.
Do you need further information? Please feel free to contact us!
- New: ScriptRunner Portal Edition R4 with a redesign of the UI and functional enhacements (05/22)
- ScriptRunner Version 2020R2 with new user portal and Microsoft Azure integration (01/21)
- ScriptRunner has made Trouble Shooter B.V. its partner in Belgium (09/20)
- New ScriptRunner eBook „PowerShell Security Guide“: Best practice guide for the safe use of PowerShell (09/20)
- ConsultingExperts B.V. brings ScriptRunner to the Netherlands (05/20)
- Set up and manage thousands of home office workstations with ScriptRunner (03/20)
- ScriptRunner convinces Microsoft MVP Adam “The Automator” Bertram (01/19)
ScriptRunner has customers all over the world. Here you can find them --> References.
Articles and White Papers
Reviews and reports about ScriptRunner
- 4sysops, Brandon Lee: ScriptRunner Portal Edition R4: A portal for PowerShell scripts (08/22)
- Adam The Automator, MVP Adam Bertram: ScriptRunner: Bringing PowerShell to DevOps (01/2019)
- Techsnips, MVP Adam Bertram: ScriptRunner videos (since 11/2018)
- IT-Administrator: ScriptRunner 2018R2 – Casing for the PowerShell (05/2018)