Next Level Microsoft Teams Management with PowerShell MVP Damian Scoles
Managing Teams can be pretty time consuming. Have you ever wondered how you could optimize and reduce the arising workload?
The PowerShell module for Microsoft Teams is your key: it allows you to standardize and automate many repetitive tasks.
The Microsoft PowerShell module for Teams lets you automate and simplify a lot of management tasks.
Here are some examples which we'll have a look at:
- Manage roles and groups
- Audit Teams logs
- Organize Teams holidays
- Create and edit meeting policies
- Set guest policies
We are happy to have long-time MVP Damian Scoles with us in this webinar. He is a ten-time Microsoft MVP specializing in Teams, Exchange, Office 365, and PowerShell who brings over 25 years of experience in the IT industry. In this webinar, Damian Scoles will take you closer to the topic and give you valuable tips!
This webinar is aimed at administrators, IT and DevOps professionals, PowerShell developers and IT managers.
We'll show you in this webinar:
- The options of the current Teams PowerShell module
- PowerShell code to the above examples
- How ScriptRunner allows you to save time by delegating tasks to helpdesk teams and even end-users
- The centralized management of all PowerShell components like scripts, modules, credentials
- How you can automatically turn every script into an easy-to-use web form
We look forward to welcoming you as a webinar participant!
The webinar has already ended. However, we have recorded it for you!
Please note that you will need to confirm your email address during the registration process via email to receive the recording.
Participation in all our webinars is free of charge.