PowerShell Security Best Practices
Running PowerShell scripts securely is essential when it comes to administration of complex IT infrastructures. Amongst others, the necessary credentials have to be kept safe.
PowerShell itself already comes with a lot of security features, and ScriptRunner extends these for secure delegation and central management of scripts and credentials.
This webinar is aimed at administrators, IT and DevOps professionals, PowerShell developers and IT managers.
You'll learn in this webinar:
- How to use the PowerShell SecretManagement module
- Working with execution policies
- Secure credential management
- Password server integration
- Delegation of single, parameterizable PowerShell scripts without administrative rights of the user
- Secure browser-based execution of PowerShell scripts
We look forward to welcoming you as a webinar participant!
The webinar has already ended. However, we have recorded it for you!
Please note that you will need to confirm your email address during the registration process via email to receive the recording.
Participation in all our webinars is free of charge.