Mastering SharePoint (Online) management with PowerShell automation
Join us for an in-depth exploration into the power of automation for SharePoint Online management using PowerShell and ScriptRunner.
This webinar is designed for SharePoint administrators and automation architects who are looking to streamline their SharePoint operations and enhance efficiency.
We'll show you in this webinar:
- Introduction to PowerShell and SharePoint Online
- Streamlining and automating daily tasks such as user management, site collection provisioning, and permission settings
- Creating SharePoint reports scheduled and interactive with PowerShell
- Enable help desk teams and advanced users to securely create site collections following standard guidelines
- Centrally document configuration changes in SharePoint environments
Attend this webinar and see how it works! We look forward to welcoming you as a webinar participant!
Wednesday, February 28th | 4:00 - 5:00 PM CET, 10:00 - 11:00 AM ET
If you can't attend the event, no problem: register and we'll send you a link to the webinar recording afterwards.
Please note that you will need to confirm your email address during the registration process via email to receive the recording.
Participation in all our webinars is free of charge.