ScriptRunner version 2019R3
18 min read
By: Frank Kresse Feb 26, 2020 12:34:48 PM
- Windows Server 2019 Desktop Experience and Core
- Support for Windows Server Active-Passive-Cluster
- Customizable HTML reports for PowerShell
- Support of new input validations (RexEx)
- Enhancements _QUERY_ and _LIB_
- Extended Web Service Connector
- Improvements to the CyberArk Connector
- Additional functions for license management
- Customizable Admin App
- New ActionPacks
With version 2019R3, we provide you with an additional update containing new features and some fixes before the next major update to ScriptRunner version 2020.
About the author:
Frank Kresse is the Head of Product and CEO of ScriptRunner. As the inventor of the automation and delegation solution for PowerShell, he advises clients on use case scenarios and develops solutions for the automation and the digitalization of their processes. He is also involved in technology start-ups.