32 min read
February 3, 2021
By: Frank Kresse Feb 3, 2021 12:00:36 PM
Table of Contents
- The Integration of ScriptRunner with Azure AD
- User Login with Azure AD Accounts
- Azure Queries
- Role-based ScriptRunner Portal
- ScriptRunner Portal Widget
- Extended Role Configuration
- Connection test to target systems
- PowerShell Splatting Feature
- ScriptRunner SRXEnv-System Hashtable
- PowerShell 7
- ScriptRunner 2020R2 – What’s New?
Version 2020R2 marks a new chapter in ScriptRunner’s integration with Azure AD, M365 Services, and Azure Cloud. At the same time, it is the first version to ship with the role-based portal, which will replace the previous web apps. Numerous additional features round off the 2020R2 release.
ScriptRunner 2020R2 – What’s New?
Our latest ScriptRunner release 2020R2 comes with many new features. In this webinar we will cover the highlights of this version and how they help you with your automation journey.
About the author:
Frank Kresse is Head of Product and CEO of ScriptRunner. As the inventor of the automation and delegation solution for PowerShell, he advises clients on use case scenarios and develops solutions for the automation and the digitalization of their processes. He is also involved in technology start-ups.
- Working efficiently with the PowerShell pipeline: A guide for administrators (1)
- Licensing with Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- ScriptRunner Ultimate Edition 6 – AI‑powered scripting
- How to connect to Exchange Online with certificate based authentication (CBA)
- Get-View in PowerCLI – How to manage your VMware infrastructure more efficiently (part 3)