We’re happy to be once more invited to the Research Triangle PowerShell Users Group.
The Research Triangle PowerShell Users Group is a community of IT administrators, engineers, managers, DevOps engineers, developers and anyone who’s interested in learning about PowerShell and automation.
About the author:
- Licensing with Microsoft Graph PowerShell
- ScriptRunner Ultimate Edition 6 – AI‑powered scripting
- How to connect to Exchange Online with certificate based authentication (CBA)
- Get-View in PowerCLI – How to manage your VMware infrastructure more efficiently (part 3)
- Automate snapshots and templates with PowerCLI – Part 2