What is GitHub?
GitHub is a software version control system in the cloud. So developers can develop scripts and store them in GitHub. GitHub only supports version management and version history of scripts and therefore only covers a very small part of the ScriptRunner functions.
About the author:
- ScriptRunner sponsors the European Collaboration Summit 2024!
- Get ready for "Inside IT Automation" – the new podcast for all things automation
- PowerShell benefits for SharePoint
- Pipeline-Ready: Advanced PowerShell functions
- 5 PowerShell best practices – How to work even more efficiently with PowerShell