You want to have printer permissions, properties, and print jobs managed by the service desk or by department representatives. No administrative rights to the print servers or Active Directory should be required. In addition, you want a significant relief during printer setups and print server migrations during server updates or infrastructure relocations.
- Manage print permissions, settings and print jobs, setting up and changing printers
- Secure delegation of these tasks to the service desk representative or the department
- Only for assigned printers, users and groups
- Simplification of print server migrations
- No administrative rights to print server or Active Directory required