At this point we would like to introduce a new feature, which will be released shortly with the new ScriptRunner version 2016.
In more regulated industries and companies, there is often a requirement to provide processes and related data with long-term storage and make them available for audits (more about that on our page Compliance with ScriptRunner).
About the author:
- How to Use Sensitivity Labels to Protect Information
- Microsoft Defender and PowerShell – Solutions when Migrating to Exchange Online
- Read out OneDrive Storage – Act in Time
- Best Practice: Setting Up Microsoft Teams in ScriptRunner Using the ROPC Workflow
- PowerShell 'Auditing' – Two Scenarios Under Closer Inspection