PowerShell parameters and their graphical representation in ScriptRunner
25 min read
January 17, 2018
By: Frank Kresse Jan 17, 2018 10:27:09 AM
Table of Contents
A very important and end user-friendly feature of ScriptRunner is the graphical interface for entering PowerShell parameters in the Admin and Delegate App. Easy-to-use input is an essential requirement for all customers in day-to-day IT operations. The PowerShell scripts map a variety of business logic for automation and delegation. However, the scripts should not be used on the command line, but via an easy-to understand graphical interface. This article shows you how to use PowerShell parameters in the input forms and how to design them. If you consider these suggestions, your users will thank you!
About the author:
Frank Kresse is Head of Product and CEO of ScriptRunner. As the inventor of the automation and delegation solution for PowerShell, he advises clients on use case scenarios and develops solutions for the automation and the digitalization of their processes. He is also involved in technology start-ups.
- ScriptRunner sponsors the European Collaboration Summit 2024!
- Get ready for "Inside IT Automation" – the new podcast for all things automation
- PowerShell benefits for SharePoint
- Pipeline-Ready: Advanced PowerShell functions
- 5 PowerShell best practices – How to work even more efficiently with PowerShell